Wednesday 16 September 2009

Pink for Petey


somebody's birthday cakes...
This was my first time using a piping bag for the icing. It's actually harder than I thought, harder on your hands - but then my grip strength is practically non-existent so maybe that has something to do with it...
Autumn is definately here; it's so cold today. But I think for once I'm ok with it, not as grumpy as previous years. Actually kind of looking forward to chilly walks wrapped up in layers and coats and scarves, and lighting up the fire, and mulled wine and comfort food, seeing your breath curling out in the air, conkers, and brightly coloured leaves crunching underfoot... ahhhh lovely...
-
I was pleased to see that the Co-op are still trying to do their bit for the honey bee;
After my trip to see the hive at the weekend it's something that I've been thinking about more and more. Hmmmm, time to convince the rents to let me set up a hive in their garden??... I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment