Friday 6 November 2009

On doing things that scare you...


I realised I have already posted a picture of the truck I drove before this one. For those of you who haven't heard all the ruckus - the initial guy I was hoping to drive with went out of business the week after my assessment drive! Luckily I wasn't committed by then, and didn't lose any money.
I looked up another local company - who have turned out to be an absolute gem, and now have both theory tests under my belt (92% in one and 100% in the other!!) and 2 and a half days of driving practise.
Unfortunately, I took my test on monday and despite a very good drive (only 6 total faults) and being told that my driving skills are very good, I failed. Apparently I did not give way at a roundabout, though my instructor seems to think that the examiner was a bit mean...
I can't really remember! My nerves are totally frayed. It's terrifying, but at the same time really, really fun, and I recommend it to anyone who feels like doing something out of their comfort zone and scaring the crap out of themselves :D
-
I have another test booked,
and I will let you all know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment