Sunday 29 November 2009

pom pom pain...


I'd forgotten how much of a pain in the butt pom poms are to make!! lol
But I saw a tissue paper pom pom mobile during my internet browsing, and decided to make a wool one for my cousin for when her baby is born in January.
Seeing as we don't know whether it will be a boy or a girl, I am actually making two
Tissue paper would have been much easier I'm sure...
It's a work in progress...   :)


Inspiration from the blog of Lena Corwin


I'm so excited about there being a baby in the family. Seeing as my brothers and all our cousins are not much different in age there hasn't been a baby about since we were all babies. So this will be the first in a long while, and the first between us all, and I'm really looking forward to it sooooo much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment