Friday 11 September 2009

Banham!


Yesterday I took my adopted nana to the zoo. It's not too far once you escape city traffic. We were going to take the bus, but when we looked at the timetable it turns out that there's only one bus heading out there, arriving about 2pm ish, and only one more returning - at 9am the next day!! what absolute madness!!! The zoo must suffer from that surely!

Anyway, it was nice to get out and do something fun, and put to the back of my mind the fact that as of this week, I have joined the masses of unemployed in the UK. Apparently the '18-24 age bracket is a big worry', yeh thanks for your concern Gordon, with your 180 thou...

There's almost a million people within this age bracket out of work... I'm not worried yet, but ask me in a month...
Still enjoying masses of chillies, tomatoes, beautiful flowers and, strangely enough, sunshine! Stay away autumn, we don't want you yet

No comments:

Post a Comment