Wednesday 17 June 2009

Feeling blue...





So...

spent almost 5 hours at the hospital this morning having some tests. Not the greatest experience in the world and feeling really quite sorry for myself. To top it off, I finally received a response for the Paramedic job that I applied for, asking me to attend an assessment this friday!! I got this message on tuesday. Absolutely gutted as there is no way I can get off work at such short notice. M suggested pulling a sickie, but it's just not me. So pretty bummed out today. And it's raining so can't even get out into my garden to cheer myself up!

Looking at some nice chocolatey recipes, thinking that will help. Me n M bought some cocoa pasta ages ago so maybe we'll cook something up with that tonight. We got ours from Hotel Chocolat - if you look at their website don't hold me to blame for your empty wallet/purse afterwards! haha. It's just all too tempting to have all those lovely things only a click away.

Also, my little garden path survived it's first thunder storm, complete with overflowing guttering above it. I had a little bit of a landslide in one area but on the whole it did well. Some little snaps from the garden this week...



Made some chocolate cupcakes for M too, with chocolate ganache glaze, decorated with chocolate buttons and stars mmm mmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment