Tuesday 17 February 2009

The Minister's husband's birthday...



Dad's birthday yesterday.
We made him a victoria sponge cake, the Minister and I - his favourite.

I also helped my cousin pick flowers and colours for her wedding in September, so exciting. We went to a massive silk flower wholesaler - something I'm sure no man would ever understand but ahhh it was wonderful

I'm supposed to be secondary photographer on the day so better brush up on my indoor photography methinks!!


Got myself so worked up about India last night that I couldn't sleep! I'm such a worrier - and I really hate that about me lol. I'm sure it'll all be fine right! Right??!

Just worrying about being in the mountains I suppose. I hate being cold... but it'll be fantastic... I'm so excited :)


No comments:

Post a Comment